Large Cap Growth Managed Account
The Large Cap Growth Managed Account strategy seeks to produce long-term, excess returns vs. the Russell 1000 Growth Index on a risk-adjusted basis over a full market cycle (at least 5 years) through bottom-up stock selection
Aziz Hamzaogullari, CFA
Russell 1000 Growth Index
- Active management with a long-term, private equity approach to investing
- High active share: typically greater than 80%*
- Low turnover (typically 0 - 25% annualized)
- Seven-step research framework focuses on quality, growth and valuation
- High-conviction portfolio of typically 30 to 40 stocks
- Looks to identify high-quality companies–those with difficult-to-replicate business models
- Team must view growth as sustainable and profitable
- Stock values are modeled and regularly updated based on our four valuation scenarios: Best, Base, Bear and Worst
- Seeks to create a margin of safety by investing only when company is selling meaningfully below the team’s estimate of intrinsic value
- Active risk management defines risk as a permanent loss of capital, not tracking error or short-term relative underperformance
- Bottom-up stock selection drives excess returns
*Active share indicates the proportion of the portfolio’s holdings (by market value) that are different than the benchmark. A higher active share indicates a larger difference between the benchmark and the portfolio.
Learn More About the Team
CLICK HERE to explore more about the team’s philosophy, offerings and insights.
Year-to-Date Performance as of 3/24/2023
Month-End Performance as of -1/-1/-1
Quarter-End Performance as of -1/-1/-1
|Year-to-date||N/A| Gross Expense Ratio: (I) NA; Net Expense Ratio: (I) NA
Lipper Ranking as of -1/-1/-1
|Lipper Category: NA|
Morningstar Ranking as of -1/-1/-1
Lipper and Morningstar rankings are based on total returns calculated by each ranking entity. Rankings do not take into account sales charges, if applicable, but include reinvestment of dividends and capital gains, if any.
|Morningstar Category: NA|
Performance data shown represents past performance and is no guarantee of, and not necessarily indicative of, future results. Total return and value will vary and you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold. Current performance may be lower or higher than quoted. Returns include changes in share price and reinvestment of dividends and capital gains, if any.
Lipper Analytical Services Inc., a Thomson Reuters Company, is a nationally recognized organization that provides performance information for mutual funds. Copyright 2023 © Reuters. All rights reserved. Any copying, republication or redistribution of Lipper content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Lipper. Lipper shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
© 2023 Morningstar, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The information contained herein: (1) is proprietary to Morningstar; (2) may not be copied or distributed; and (3) is not warranted to be accurate, complete or timely. Neither Morningstar nor its content providers are responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of this information.
Monthly as of -1/-1/-1
|Duration Distribution|| |
|Sector Distribution (Fixed) *|| |
|Country Distribution|| |
|Maturity Distribution|| |
Quarterly as of -1/-1/-1
|Duration Distribution||Fund||Index |
|Sector Distribution (Fixed) *||Fund||Index |
|Country Distribution||Fund||Index |
|Maturity Distribution||Fund||Index |