UAT Medium (10 Year) Municipal Bond Managed Account
The Medium (10 Year) Municipal Bond Managed Account strategy seeks to provide a high level of tax-free income, after-tax return, and a lower level of price volatility than long-term bonds
Bloomberg Managed Money Intermediate Bond Index
Strategy Inception: 9/1/1991
Composite Inception: 4/1/1995
- The Municipal Bond team follows a disciplined, research-driven, risk-managed process to identify attractive relative value within the investment grade municipal universe
- Portfolio managers and credit research analysts select securities based on a rigorous internal quantitative and qualitative review. Security selection seeks to exploit sector, state and individual security relative value opportunities
- Interest rate risk is managed by targeting duration exposure within close proximity to the benchmark
- The maturity structure is actively adjusted relative to the benchmark to take advantage of current and anticipated changes to the shape of the yield curve
- Tax implications, including tax loss harvesting can play an integral role in the relative value analysis conducted to evaluate investment alternatives
- Typical Portfolio Construction
- Typical range of maturities: 1 – 17 Years
- Typical average duration: 5.5 – 6.5 Years
- Credit Quality: Investment Grade, Average of AA+
- Sectors: Core Municipal
Effective 9/30/2019, the Medium Municipal SMA composite name was changed to Medium (10 Year) Municipal Bond Managed Account composite. The Composite includes all discretionary Managed Accounts (Wrap/Bundled Fee) managed by Loomis Sayles with guidelines prescribing investment in primarily U.S. Dollar denominated municipal bonds with target duration of 6 to 8 years and has a benchmark of the Bloomberg Managed Money Intermediate Bond Index or similar index which reflect the Composite investment strategy and duration target. Taxable securities may comprise a portion of the portfolio’s investment allocation, typically less than 25%. The Composite inception date is February 1, 2005. The composite was created in 2005.
Year-to-Date Performance as of 3/22/2023
Month-End Performance as of -1/-1/-1
Quarter-End Performance as of -1/-1/-1
|Year-to-date||N/A| Gross Expense Ratio: (I) NA; Net Expense Ratio: (I) NA
Lipper Ranking as of -1/-1/-1
|Lipper Category: NA|
Morningstar Ranking as of -1/-1/-1
Lipper and Morningstar rankings are based on total returns calculated by each ranking entity. Rankings do not take into account sales charges, if applicable, but include reinvestment of dividends and capital gains, if any.
|Morningstar Category: NA|
Performance data shown represents past performance and is no guarantee of, and not necessarily indicative of, future results. Total return and value will vary and you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold. Current performance may be lower or higher than quoted. Returns include changes in share price and reinvestment of dividends and capital gains, if any.
Lipper Analytical Services Inc., a Thomson Reuters Company, is a nationally recognized organization that provides performance information for mutual funds. Copyright 2022 © Reuters. All rights reserved. Any copying, republication or redistribution of Lipper content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Lipper. Lipper shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
© 2022 Morningstar, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The information contained herein: (1) is proprietary to Morningstar and/or its content providers (2) may not be copied or distributed and (3) is not warranted to be accurate, complete or timely. Neither Morningstar nor its content providers are responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of this information.
Monthly as of -1/-1/-1
|Duration Distribution|| |
|Sector Distribution (Fixed) *|| |
|Country Distribution|| |
|Maturity Distribution|| |
Quarterly as of -1/-1/-1
|Duration Distribution||Fund||Index |
|Sector Distribution (Fixed) *||Fund||Index |
|Country Distribution||Fund||Index |
|Maturity Distribution||Fund||Index |